Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Easter 2008!



Jay's 1st Easter Egg hunt with cousins Kaylie & Conner
meeting the Easter bunny for the first time!
With Grandma Lori and G.G. Donna
Auntie Jenny and Kennedy (two of my favorite gals!)

Sharing a carrot with my cousin Jaidyn.

We had such a great Easter! Jay loved his Easter basket and was in absolute heaven when Jason let him eat a chocolate covered marshmellow bunny! I was so cute to see Jay get so excited about the toys and treats. As always we went to a few festivities and had a great time with all the family. I have always loved holidays, but being a mom has taken it to a whole new level of fun!

6 comments:

Paige said...

I wish James was in my Easter basket. That is just what I was hoping for. Is Jace his favorite Uncle yet? Last time I checked he wasn't.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures.. Jay is so freakin cute!! I could eat him!!

J.C. & Tiana said...

Oh it looks like he had such a fun Easter. He looks so cute in those bunny ears. Sorry we missed all the fun activities.

Candi said...

hey staci i love your blog you guys are the cutest family....lets do lunch soon.

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Jay looked so very handsome in his Easter outfit!

Mom told me you put cereal puffs in his eggs! Love it! Funny how the holidays are so much more fun with little ones around.

Now all we need to do is get our little Easter boys together next year! *fingers crossed*

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

I L-O-V-E the "chocolate" pictures! He knows good stuff when he see's it!!