Sunday, April 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!


I can not believe my little man is one! The year has gone by so fast. It has been the best and hardest year of my life all in one. Jay has brought so much into our lives. It has been so incredible to see him grow and change over the past year. He has the cutest personality and the brightest smile you have ever seen. Jason and I love him so much and have loved becoming parents. I have loved watching Jason with Jay, he is such an amazing, fun, and loving daddy! I think Jay had a very fun first birthday. Jason and I took him out to a birthday breakfast that included a cookie, chocolate chip pancakes and a tootsie pop! We had his party at North Canyon Park. We were joined by over 60 friends and family members and a Pony who helped us celebrate and made the day very special for Jay. We also had loved ones celebrating in his honor all the way in Texas (thanks Auntie Cindy and Atticus!)! We are so lucky to have all of you in our lives!!!

7 comments:

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Holy cow, JAY is ONE! He looks so sweet!

Obviously he thought the Thomas the Tank Engine cake was delicious.

J.C. & Tiana said...

I can't believe he is one already that has just flown by. I love this little guy and by the looks of things he had a great day.

J.C. & Tiana said...

thanks again for having us at the partay stace - - jay is the cutest little man ever. those eyes!!! can't get over them!

J.C. & Tiana said...

woops, that last one was lindsey and josie talking

Bethany said...

Holy Cow. I cannot believe little baby Jay is one. That year flew by. I am so glad he had such a fun b-day. We need to get the boys together, Cache is dying to have a friend over.

Meg and Brad said...

Happy Birthday Jay!!! I'm sorry I missed the party - my sister in law dropped by - and time got away from me! Time has flown by - and I can't believe that he's one! I love it!

Christian and Melissa said...

Hey Stacie! Yes, those big fat toes belong to Anders. I love his fat feet! I just can't believe how much of a kid he's becoming! I can't keep his shoes on when he's outside. He must love the feel of the different textures. I think it's a good idea to start keeping track of the money I'm spending on him! It seems like the things I'm sure he'll love turn out exactly opposite as planned. I just don't know what to do with this kid. Happy Birthday Baby Jay! I can't believe he's already one! He looks adorable with all that cake on his face. Did he love it?