Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mayfield Reunion 2008







Every year in August Jason's family has a reunion in Mayfield (by Manti). The first year I went (9 years ago) Tiana and I rolled a jeep and totaled it. I have really been trying to make a better impression ever since. It is so fun to get together with everyone and figure out how the hell we are all related. This was Jay's and Georgia's first year at the reunion. Jay's favorite thing was all the rides on the fourwheelers. I think we took him on about 6 rides in 2 days. We could not get him off!! We also brought my neice Kennedy who had a blast and became best friends with Lily (Jason's 2nd cousin's daughter...I think) This year there were more kids than adults. There were 2 huge bounce houses, a water slide, hay rides, and dance! It was so much fun.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Ok, so can Ella claim baby Jay as her husband or has he already been picked??? :-) He is so cute!!! And I can't believe you and Jason have been together since 1999!!! What a cute family!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

I think I went with you guys one year! It was really fun!

Are you really surprised by Jay loving the 4-wheelers? He is all boy!

Anonymous said...

My darling stacie,
You have a son who looks just like my precious first child. It's amazing the likeness. How lucky you are!
Love,
Mom