Sunday, March 1, 2009

January and February 2009




































































We have had a very fun and busy past two months. We spent some time up at Grandma and Grandpa's cabin with friends. And although Jay looks pretty irritated I think he really did have fun sledding. He has definitley kept me on my toes with all his adventures: Balancing on his table to push buttons on the fax machine, playing in the bath with no water, trying on dad's work boots and glasses, reading stories, planting plants with mommy, shark attacks, and getting a closer look in the Gran's pocket mirror (which he broke afterwards, sorry Gran!). We also got to meet up with my Aunt Linda and Uncle Hank from Montana for brunch. It is always so fun to see and spend time with them. Well, Cindy and Tiana, this I'm afraid is as good as it's going to get. So I hope you both LOVE it!!!!!

4 comments:

J.C. & Tiana said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! He is getting so big and doing so much. I also love the message that Jay just left us on my phone. It's just about the cutest thing I have ever herd Jay talking to Georgia. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon

Ali Trevino said...

I'm so glad you haven't forgotten your blog completely! I love to read up on everything you guys are doing. Baby Jay keeps getting cuter and cuter-and more like a boy every day. Playing in the dirt, falling asleep with his new train set from Christmas....I love it!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Jay and Atticus are two peas in a pod: BUSY BUSY BUSY! If I had to pick favs they would be him in Jason's glasses, standing on the leap frog and playing with his choo-choo's. I miss him SOOO much. He is such a big boy- and such a boy at that! Im afraid to say it, but I think your in for trouble when Charlie/Max comes along. Jay has developed many "skills" that Im sure he is just dying to teach his little brother!

I cannont WAIT to see you guys. I miss and love you tons.

P.S. I was VERY impressed with your picture layout skills. Very artisitic!

xoxoxo, Cindy

Jim & Karyn Anderson said...

I find it strange that you have no regard for Grandparents but continually appease the OOT (out of town) sisters! Repentance is a virtue. You need to do it in a big way or you , my dear will be OOTW (out of the will) Love Mom