Wednesday, November 7, 2007

HAWAII 2007









For any of you that don't know this already, I have an amazing husband (as a boyfriend he was alright but as a husband, Jason Trevino kicks ass). A few weeks ago he was being flown down to St. George to bid out a large job. I had to wake up at 4:30 am in order to get him to the airport by 5:00 for his 6:00 flight; with a 6 month old. Needless to say, I did not look pretty. I had brushed my teeth but that was about it. Pajamas were still on, along with my slippers and crazy morning hair that had not yet bee brushed. As we pulled up to the airport Jason told me to park because he had to go over some Kapono Rock stuff with me. That was when he informed me he had been lying. He was not going to St. George. I looked at him blankly (remember not quite 5 am). He started laughing and handed me a plane ticket. It was true, he wasn't leaving for St. George in less than an hour. Our little family was going to Hawaii in less than an hour. HAWAII!!! He had spent a little over a month secretly planning our 10 day vacation. This included my sister having an impromtu girls night (getting me out of the house) so that my darling sister in law could get me packed. We had an absolutely incredible time, as you can see by the pictures below!

8 comments:

Paige said...

Your husband totally kicks ass. If only had a brother...That wasn't twelve or married. I love that he tricked you and had it all arranged. Post your pics asap. We have been patiently waiting for them. I was missing you...

Christin said...

Stacie! Wow...that is sooooo sweet! Now lets introduce Jason to Frank and give him some great pointers. Not that Frank isn't romantic but come on! A 10 day trip to Hawaii?!?! That is pretty amazing.

Anonymous said...

Jason Trevino DOES kick ass! That is beyond sweet! And aren't you glad you brushed your teeth that morning? ;-)

J.C. & Tiana said...

i want more pictures i know there wer more than that lets see some of some turtles and maybe the ones of the black sand beach...Love them all though\

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

He definitely wins the "husband of the year" award! I love the pics, but where are the other 300?? Baby Jay looks so cute!

Let me correct that... he wins "UTAH husband of the year" Eric was a little jealous!

Lindsey said...

Okay, I am dying at this - That is the cutest thing I've ever heard. Wow. That's all I can say!!

Mindy said...

Jason is like a fine wine getting better with age!! Miss you.

Emily said...

I've already told my husband all about your Hawaii surprise and that I expect one once we're out of law school and out of debt (so in about 10 years!) It was so great to get to meet you and Baby Jay. Your vacation pictures are awesome. My fave so far is the one with Baby Jay up in the air. What a happy guy!

Emily